Duration : 19–30 March 2017
- After the training program, the participants will be able to –
- Evaluate Police Commission Report through contemporary lenses and harvest the features of policy analysis process and strategic management.
- Appraise the knowledge of anti-terrorism and calibrate the impact of regional connectivity to combat transnational organized crimes.
- Demonstrate skills in intelligence management, conflict management and inspection and supervision of different police units.
- State Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) from national and global aspects and collate the knowledge on National Integrity Strategy (NIS) for quality policing in present context.
Expected Learning Outcomes:
- Identify the key areas of contemporary policing from Police Commission Report and apply the features of policy process and strategic management.
- Illustrate aptness in national security from geopolitical aspect and relate anti-terrorism Laws and strategies identifying the best practices of transnational organized crime.
- Develop mastery of intelligence management, conflict management and inspection and supervision skills.
- Synthesize national Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) and the usefulness of National Integrity Strategy (NIS) for quality policing.
Chief Patron: M. Sadiq-ur-Rahman; Rector, Police Staff College Bangladesh
Patron: Md. Golam Rasul; MDS (RP&E), Police Staff College Bangladesh
Course Coordinator: Md. Matiur Rahman Sheikh; MDS (Training), Police Staff College Bangladesh
Course Director: Md. Masud Karim Director (Curriculum), Police Staff College Bangladesh
Asstt. Course Coordinator: Shah Shibli Sadik, AD (Training-Core Course), Police Staff College Bangladesh
Summary of the Course:
|1.||Name of the Course||:||2nd Leadership and Management Course for Senior Police Executive|
|2.||Duration||:||19 -30 March 2017|
|3.||Rank of the Participants||:||Addl. DIG and DID|
|9.||Sessions||:||Lecture and Discussion = 12
Experience Sharing = 03
Group Work = 03
Panel Discussion = 04
Workshop = 02
Open Discussion = 01